Ugh 11:00am start time on Monday

It’s actually an honor to get that slot IMO. It’s the only game being aired...National audience and no competition. Illinois has the same slot tomorrow.

The 11AM start certainly doesn't do the Hawks any favors

Tonight's game ended about 8:30-9:00 PM

They have a day to recover and practice

Then the next morning play a well rested squadron of ducks

Gonna be a tough one

I don't understand the move from Thursday to Friday to start the Round of 64. Probably has to do with TV viewership overall. More people are able to watch 16 games on a Saturday than a Friday. Most (although not all) of the Monday games are loaded toward the evening. I liked it the other way. And as Earl said, we get punished in this scenario.

I think the NCAA wanted to give teams time to get their houses in order and decide if they were going to drop out. That would give the replacement time to get ready.

Tuesday was the deadline. Couldnt make St Louis play Wednesday evening if the were informed on Tuesday they were in.

I don't understand the move from Thursday to Friday to start the Round of 64. Probably has to do with TV viewership overall. More people are able to watch 16 games on a Saturday than a Friday. Most (although not all) of the Monday games are loaded toward the evening. I liked it the other way. And as Earl said, we get punished in this scenario.
COVID...The 1st 4 had to be in the bubble, etc.