UFC Urijah Faber who is watching?

Hawkeye27

I hope Urijah Faber wins. He was one of my favorite mma fighters from the beginning, but had a rough stretch as of late. If he loses again, he will not be held in the same light he once was.

If he were here now, I would round house kick him in the head then wild bull pumfuss him into next week. He's a bum.
Meh, actually I don't know. I never heard of him. The only MMA guys I know are on Bully Beatdown.
Jake Shields?

Last edited:
If he were here now, I would round house kick him in the head then wild bull pumfuss him into next week. He's a bum.
Meh, actually I don't know. I never heard of him. The only MMA guys I know are on Bully Beatdown.
Jake Shields?

Haha. Is Bully Beatdown still airing??

I don't know. I blocked MTV cause I don't want my kids watching it. But I used to watch it on my laptop.
I love that show!

I don't know. I blocked MTV cause I don't want my kids watching it. But I used to watch it on my laptop.
I love that show!

It was entertaining. Everyone loves an underdog getting revenge. My friend used to train with one of the Bully beaters.

i gotta admit. I don't know much about MMA, but would rather watch it than boxing any day.

I can understand what you mean. I only watch boxing if mayweawther or Pacquiao fights. Boxing isn't as entertaining to me as MMA. MMA is not that hard to get into if you watch a few fights. Joe Rogan actually is an amazing teacher and knows what he is talking about when he commentates if you want to learn more.

I can understand what you mean. I only watch boxing if mayweawther or Pacquiao fights. Boxing isn't as entertaining to me as MMA. MMA is not that hard to get into if you watch a few fights. Joe Rogan actually is an amazing teacher and knows what he is talking about when he commentates if you want to learn more.

i heard an interview with joe where he said if MMA was around (legit wise) when he was young he would have done it instead of acting/comedy.

i'm an old boxing fan, but don't follow it anymore. roy jones was my fav.

i heard an interview with joe where he said if MMA was around (legit wise) when he was young he would have done it instead of acting/comedy.

i'm an old boxing fan, but don't follow it anymore. roy jones was my fav.

Joe would be good I think. He trains now and I hear he is alright. I wish I could train mma, don't have the money and a lil late.

Latest posts