Tyler Gabbert already out at Louisville?

Not trying to add fuel to the fire, because I truly don't care one way or another, but does anyone know if Tyler lasted longer at Louisville then Wegher did at Oklahoma? Sorry, but I'm curious.

This kid is indicisive, can't imagine how he could be a decent qb. What a mess, glad he is not our problem.

Wouldn't be too quick to rule him out totally as an Iowa prospect. He certainly hasn't exhibited the traits that most would aspire to but Iowa was in his final 5 prior to his Missouri comittment and by most published reports he was sought out by Iowa (among a few others) when he announced he was going to leave the Missouri program. He's not a pro-style QB based on his background but Iowa certainly sees or has seen something in his potential. Plus, it sounds like we are still interested in signing a QB in this class if the right opportunity arises. A long shot I would think but I wouldn't rule it out.

Sounds like the latest has him wanting to return to Missouri but they are showing no interest so who knows what happens next for this young man.

Latest posts