Tyler Cook

Last edited:
Somebody replied to Dolph's tweet stating the date moved from the end of May to June. Not sure if that is accurate or not.

Maybe Gary Dolphin doesn't understand what Fran said. You know how those Garys can fumble things...
Dolph should stick to football and fumble the basketball announcing job straight to Jim Albrecht.

In 1979, Dolphin was sports anchor for (now mercifully defunct) KDUB out of Dubuque. Albrecht was sports director for the KDTH family of stations, doing high school games. Albrecht was better at basketball then and he still is. I do like Dolph for football, however. He does a good job there.

Dolph should stick to football and fumble the basketball announcing job straight to Jim Albrecht.

In 1979, Dolphin was sports anchor for (now mercifully defunct) KDUB out of Dubuque. Albrecht was sports director for the KDTH family of stations, doing high school games. Albrecht was better at basketball then and he still is. I do like Dolph for football, however. He does a good job there.

Well I heard he's pretty good at sticking it to Nebraska anyway.

I do like Dolph for football, however. He does a good job there.
Dolph is a true Hawkeye and used to do a good job, but he’s getting pretty senile and you can tell he’s losing his marbles fast. Time to step off the stage with dignity instead of BJ Penn-ing himself.

Play by play on the radio is by far the toughest job in all of live media so I’m not belittling him, but he doesn’t have it anymore. I don’t want to see him turn into Lee Corso asking people where his shoes are and throwing poop at co-hosts.