Tyler Cook Trims List to 6

Great to have Iowa on Mr Cook list! He would be a great addition to the team. Lots of minutes to grab...

All I have to say about Missouri is 9-23... Stamp a big 'L' on their forehead.

Let's go, coach Dillard and Fran. Bring this kid in. He would definitely satisfy big need. Does UF have a new coach yet? I haven't been following that story. I would like to hope that our 30 point tourney win impressed this kid and that our loss to GU shows him the need we have for his services. ISU's early exit maybe hurts them, Mizzery just needs a lot, AR might be a player, but one would have to think UF is certainly a top draw for a kid from STL. Almost perpetual nice weather. But, Iowa is rising and we've got a bunch of talent coming in 2015.

I think I read somewhere that Missouri hired one of his AAU coaches.

This is true.....excerpt from St. Louis Dispatch...

"Tate officially joins Missouri's staff on June 15, which allows him to remain head coach of the St. Louis Eagles under-17 Nike EYBL team for a few more weeks. The Eagles, whose roster includes Chaminade teammates and Division I recruits Jayson Tatum and Tyler Cook, along with fellow 2016 target Xavier Sneed from Hazelwood Central, have upcoming tournaments in Houston and Minneapolis. Tate will have to relinquish his role with the Eagles once he officially joins Mizzou's staff next month."

http://iowastate.scout.com/story/1515007-tyler-cook-stops-at-hilton-coliseum

Some insight here.

"They like to get up and down the floor, get as many possessions as they can. That's the style of play I like to play in. I'm athletic. I use my athleticism to my advantage. I like to get up and down."

"The biggest thing for me is my relationship with the head coach and assistants, who else they're bringing in with my class and who else will be there and the style of play."

Knowing this, Virginia has got to be low on the list. Who Florida keeps, if anybody, should be interesting.

All I have to say about Missouri is 9-23... Stamp a big 'L' on their forehead.

Yet somehow that doesn't matter to some kids. How about Cal getting 2 top 10 recruits and possibly Swanigan. LSU getting the #1 recruit in the country. Whatever they are doing Iowa needs to figure it out as well. It's all about recruiting

Yet somehow that doesn't matter to some kids. How about Cal getting 2 top 10 recruits and possibly Swanigan. LSU getting the #1 recruit in the country. Whatever they are doing Iowa needs to figure it out as well. It's all about recruiting

I'd rather he went to Missouri than Iowa State. Iowa State is going to be pretty depleted after next year, and it would be an ideal situation for him to start from day one. The situation at Iowa isn't going to be bare.

Latest posts