Trouble Signing In?

1977Hawkeye

Anyone else having continual trouble getting signed in on this site?

Lately, I have been having to attempt to sign in over and over and over again before it finally succeeds. Even if I enter the correct credentials... It keeps telling me either my account doesn't exist or my pw is incorrect. I was even starting to doubt my sanity and thinking I was entering the wrong password.. And then after about the 10th attempt, the login finally works.

Anyone else having continual trouble getting signed in on this site?

Lately, I have been having to attempt to sign in over and over and over again before it finally succeeds. Even if I enter the correct credentials... It keeps telling me either my account doesn't exist or my pw is incorrect. I was even starting to doubt my sanity and thinking I was entering the wrong password.. And then after about the 10th attempt, the login finally works.
Haven't heard anything for any other users; there's no flag on your IP address.

Have you tried a different browser?

I thought I had this problem once, then I realized I was trying to login to hawkeyenation.com and not forum.hawkeyenation.com. Two different logins. :)

I thought I had this problem once, then I realized I was trying to login to hawkeyenation.com and not forum.hawkeyenation.com. Two different logins. :)

Oh man, I think that was the issue!

Not sure why there are two different logins but whatever lol. I'll have to pay attention to that in the future. Thanks for pointing that out!

Latest posts