Totally ruined it. *sigh*

G

GhostofGhost

The first State Farm "discount double-check" commercial was pretty funny and original. Yes, it grew tired after the 500th repeat, but still...it was a winner.

Now they've gone full metal greed and put out a "sequel", which includes BJ Raji (sp). It feels wooden and stupid and insulting.

Fkn ruined the original in the process. Idiots.

/rant

wtf_pics-cheer-up-dude.jpg

hahaha
thanks, that makes me feel a lot better, for some bizarre reason

I actually thought the second one was funnier than the first one. I love the guy at the end of the commercial. RODGERS!!! DISCOUNT DOUBLE CHECK!!!

Don't you want to do the Raji

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQXCJISmGJA]DO THE RAJI!! (NEW DANCE CRAZE) - YouTube[/ame]

Both commercials are great, hater.

zip it, sonny-boy. you need to worry about how to close on that slut-chick you're after. stop watching state farm commercials and fapping to rodgers, and get busy tapping the shave-tail

zip it, sonny-boy. you need to worry about how to close on that slut-chick you're after. stop watching state farm commercials and fapping to rodgers, and get busy tapping the shave-tail

Wow...I'm not sure if I should laugh or shake my head.

HEY! She's after me. And fapping to Rodgers? Its okay GoV, let out how you really feel about him.

Commercials may be "funny" but it's basically State Farm admitting they don't give you the discounts you deserve when they originally issue your policies. They shouldn't have to do a "discount double check."

I also love the Allstate commercials and their "value plan." all it basically is, is minimum liability limits. That's not a value when you get in an accident.

Commercials may be "funny" but it's basically State Farm admitting they don't give you the discounts you deserve when they originally issue your policies. They shouldn't have to do a "discount double check."

I also love the Allstate commercials and their "value plan." all it basically is, is minimum liability limits. That's not a value when you get in an accident.

You shouldn't take these things so seriously.

Latest posts