TOSU Kaleb Wesson suspended

It just occured to me. I wonder what the person who sent the email thinks of all this. Are they laughing? Are they proud? Arr they embarrassed? Ashamed? It would be nice to know.

Another thing that's weird is most people who are young enough to get offended over something like this are too young to listen to the radio? It's pretty tough to shame every age group in one sentence, but I just did it.

It just occured to me. I wonder what the person who sent the email thinks of all this. Are they laughing? Are they proud? Arr they embarrassed? Ashamed? It would be nice to know.

Another thing that's weird is most people who are young enough to get offended over something like this are too young to listen to the radio? It's pretty tough to shame every age group in one sentence, but I just did it.
I think that the person experienced Karma and is trying to make amends... I think he likes pizza as well. :D

Fat shaming, making fun of a dudes wife or his income are still fair game and shouldn't offend anyone besides the person you're calling out. That said, all 3 pretty much make you an asshole so enjoy that.

Fat shaming, making fun of a dudes wife or his income are still fair game and shouldn't offend anyone besides the person you're calling out. That said, all 3 pretty much make you an asshole so enjoy that.

Come on now! There's still room for this, right?

DjxV6.jpg

if you say so...tubby

I was really sad for a second but than I remember that I have to beat off tush with a stick every weekend and I'll somehow survive.
Sounds interesting, and painful. Is Tush anyone that we know? Is he a HN board member too? ;)

Latest posts