Top seeds crashing and Big 10 flopping

uihawk82

I just saw the Purdue score and they were handled by the Pete's. Wow. Another poor showing by the Big 10 even though they had a good pre-season.

Parity and more parity and a lot of good coaches.

I guess it wasn't just Iowa that went down hard. Rest of Big Ten followed suit. Obviously a much overrated conference. Kind of takes a bit of the glitter off our Tournament championship

mcdonalds-ronald-mcdonald.gif

And then there was the night that the Clowns all died ending their basketball seasons.

And then there was the night that the Clowns all died ending their basketball seasons.
And the cyclone fans then smile ,knowing their team was in the hawkeye fans heads all last week, tormenting them as the hawk fans realize their teams all went home a week earlier. Too bad , so sad....

I guess it wasn't just Iowa that went down hard. Rest of Big Ten followed suit. Obviously a much overrated conference. Kind of takes a bit of the glitter off our Tournament championship

I would say the Big 10 was somewhat overrated. The league did very well in non-conference. I didnt watch many of the teams except when they played the hawks. But I would say the league did not have very many top point guards and maybe guard play was down on many teams.

The NCAA's format is just a showcase for great guards taking over games and how well teams shoot. No more focusing on Lew Alcindor or Elvin Hayes shooting from 3 feet.

And the cyclone fans then smile ,knowing their team was in the hawkeye fans heads all last week, tormenting them as the hawk fans realize their teams all went home a week earlier. Too bad , so sad....

The only thing that tormented hawk fans was that their teams shot poorly and played poorly all around. What ISU did was good but not to much effect.

B1G ain’t as good as people say. Yes it’s physical, yes it’s tough, but that doesn’t make it good in relation to the rest of the P6, and the NCAA tournament is the ultimate display of that.

Latest posts