Too many laws...

CP87

From George Will (probably my favorite conservative writer), on how our laws have gotten unwieldy.

Posting for my conservative friends here! While I grew up in a very conservative family (politics were not much discussed, but you knew which way the wind blew), I have definitely moved much more liberal/progressive from my life experiences. But I am sure we can still find much common ground, and this seems like one of those areas. Now, what to do about it is a completely different matter (might be tough getting this horse back in the barn).

From George Will (probably my favorite conservative writer), on how our laws have gotten unwieldy.

Posting for my conservative friends here! While I grew up in a very conservative family (politics were not much discussed, but you knew which way the wind blew), I have definitely moved much more liberal/progressive from my life experiences. But I am sure we can still find much common ground, and this seems like one of those areas. Now, what to do about it is a completely different matter (might be tough getting this horse back in the barn).

I really like Charles P Pierce who writes for Esquire and Jennifer Rubin who is a rather moderate conservative

Charlie P makes me laugh out loud, he is rather irreverent

I really like Charles P Pierce who writes for Esquire and Jennifer Rubin who is a rather moderate conservative

Charlie P makes me laugh out loud, he is rather irreverent

I also like Rubin, but sometimes forget she was a Republican pre-Trump. Share something from Pierce...I am not sure if I am familiar?

I used to really like the podcast Uncommon Knowledge with Peter Robinson from the Hoover Institute.

I got turned off by how quickly the podcast tone went from, "Trump would be a disaster for this country," to, "Trump is #1!" after the election, seemingly all for the purpose of political expediency.

I need to give them another try, looks like some good stuff in their recent episodes

What was tRUMP doing at a military cemetery where 400,000
Losers are buried

His handlers who abused the Arlington Employee should have been
arrested, and sentenced to a military firing squad

Cowardly PUNKS

Posted this on the Washington Post

I also like Rubin, but sometimes forget she was a Republican pre-Trump. Share something from Pierce...I am not sure if I am familiar?

I used to really like the podcast Uncommon Knowledge with Peter Robinson from the Hoover Institute.

I got turned off by how quickly the podcast tone went from, "Trump would be a disaster for this country," to, "Trump is #1!" after the election, seemingly all for the purpose of political expediency.

I need to give them another try, looks like some good stuff in their recent episodes

I can't read the article without a subscription. But based on the title, I'm guessing I agree. I'm a big believer in everything should be legal if you're not hurting anyone else.

I can't read the article without a subscription. But based on the title, I'm guessing I agree. I'm a big believer in everything should be legal if you're not hurting anyone else.

I thought I shared it as a gift article, but maybe I messed it up. The proliferation of laws and regulations over the last century is crazy.

What was tRUMP doing at a military cemetery where 400,000
Losers are buried

His handlers who abused the Arlington Employee should have been
arrested, and sentenced to a military firing squad

Cowardly PUNKS

Posted this on the Washington Post
If I had to guess, I'd say Trump more than likely made a comment to the wrong person basically saying that with the way the government sends people off to fight in pointless wars, you'd be a sucker to sign up. Not really the greatest thing for a president to say. But if he said it behind closed doors, it's really not a big deal. The bigger issue is that it's true.

Latest posts