Tonight's Big Ten Games

HaydenHawk56

Penn St downs Michigan St. MSU has lost 3 of 4....maybe gives us some more hope for when we play them in Iowa City.

Wisconsin currently has their hands full with Indiana and trails 50-43 in the 2nd half.

Indiana kind of wilted down the stretch. I thought they got a bad and 1 call against them in the last couple of minutes. Shame they could not put them away.

Indiana let Wisconsin get in their heads. Davison was up to his old tricks. Davis kind of took over the last few possessions and that was that. It was Indianas game to lose and so that's what they did.

PSU isn't a cupcake that's for sure. At least us losing to them isn't a bad loss. Even though we coulda shoudla... That's the BIG for ya it's just rough. No love lost for Izzo though he needs to feel that

Indiana let Wisconsin get in their heads. Davison was up to his old tricks. Davis kind of took over the last few possessions and that was that. It was Indianas game to lose and so that's what they did.

PSU isn't a cupcake that's for sure. At least us losing to them isn't a bad loss. Even though we coulda shoudla... That's the BIG for ya it's just rough. No love lost for Izzo though he needs to feel that
Grayson Davison. He's been nut punching, eye gouging, flopping, sticking his foot in airborne players' landing areas, rolling up on their legs from behind, and God knows what else for what seems like twenty years.

Not going to miss that cat one bit.

Grayson Davison. He's been nut punching, eye gouging, flopping, sticking his foot in airborne players' landing areas, rolling up on their legs from behind, and God knows what else for what seems like twenty years.

I see what you did there..... Couldn't agree more

I see what you did there..... Couldn't agree more
Grayson Allen is still at it in the NBA as well. He used the arm that wasn't fouling Caruso to knock him off balance in the air and break his wrist.

Premeditated all the way. What's interesting is that the Bucks and Bulls still have three regular season meetings and could meet in the postseason. Better batten down the hatches if that happens.

Given my wife roots for the badgers most of the time (except against Iowa, I think she humors me though she is wearing black and gold today) , we do watch their games, and even she thinks Davison is a turd.