Todd Graham gone from Pitt; Pitt recruits we could nab?

Montanahawk

I remember we were in on the Davis twins and I see a couple of "four star" recruits that we might be interested in.

fufred don't take this the wrong way cause I have nothing against you or OSU, but I HATE Urban Meyer. He is so slimey that if someone were to shoot at him point blank the bullet would just slide right off of him and keep going.

Fufred thinks its OK what to$u did because they cooperated with the NCAA, and therefore deserve no penatly. I'm sure nothing will happen, but the NCAA is a complete joke in my book.

Wasn't there just an article on the ESPN Big Ten blog about how the All Big Ten team ranked according to their recruiting scores. There were very few elite ranked players on that list if I remember.

There have been too many disappointments on "high ranked" recruits for the hawkeyes for me to really give it much credibility. I would rather have a bunch of three star recruits that do the right thing and stay here for 4 or five years rather than the ones that come with baggage. I hope KF and crew have chosen strong recruits this year but until they actually get on the field I give their ranking little weight.

Sometimes you are an idiot, and this coming from someone who actually enjoys some of your recruiting updates.

I just don't see many playmakers in Iowa's class so far. I'm just being honest, I don't think Iowa has a commit from a kid that had an OSU offer but Urban is gonna steal Iowa's commits? C'mon man.

I just don't see many playmakers in Iowa's class so far. I'm just being honest, I don't think Iowa has a commit from a kid that had an OSU offer but Urban is gonna steal Iowa's commits? C'mon man.

Where did I say Ohio St./Urban was going to steal Iowa commits? When has Iowa had a stellar class on paper (besides 05')?

We will see what happens Friday when the NCAA is scheduled to announce their decision and sanctions against OSU.

Best bet is they will be tougher than the meager ones OSU placed on themselves.

Giving up 2-3 rides a yar is nothing. Most schools operate at 81-83 rides a year and award the last couple to walkons.

If the sanctions are as OSU did to themselves no effect on recruiting. If there are further loss of rides, bowl bans etc then a few of Urban's knew commits just might commit again to other schools. Not long to wait now.

I wouldn't worry about that. Iowa's class so far is less than stellar....

^^^^ Are there self-hating Hawkeyes on this board who don't think this guy is a *********?!

Yep, waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many. Rob banned him and so should JM

I wouldn't worry about that. Iowa's class so far is less than stellar....

Why do you do this? I have said a million times both here and on the old scout board that I enjoy your outside view and insight, but why post crap like that when you know its just going to **** people off.

You're better than that.

Why do you do this? I have said a million times both here and on the old scout board that I enjoy your outside view and insight, but why post crap like that when you know its just going to **** people off.

You're better than that.

Well its my opinion. Iowa's class is gonna be middle of the pack at best in the B10 this year. Its not like i'm alone thinking this. I'm sure some of the kids in the class will wind up being great but I haven't seen one that looks like a star on the film i've seen. I don't know why everyone is so sensitive, if u said OSU sucked this year I wouldn't argue with you.

DB = fan from rival fanbase who spends far more time here than their own board in a never-ending attempt to show us how superior they are.

Unless Foofy is clairvoyant he has no idea how our current class will turn out. Hawkeye recruiting has been pretty good as of late. Of course if someone is inclined to rely on a star system as corrupt as Ohio $tate Univer$ity they may have a different opinion.

Speaking of Coach Urban Meyer, did tOSU lose any scholarships? Did they receive any penalties besides vacating wins???

Latest posts