TJ Power Explains Why Iowa Made His Top 5

I assume we would take both him and Estella if the Powerball hits?

They kind of play the same position, yes?

Freeman is more of a traditional post player?

Was about to ask that same question that you first rose. I think we would find a way to get both if we could, but I wonder if we are starting a logjam by potentially having Power, Estrella, Freeman and Koch in a 2 year time.

Was about to ask that same question that you first rose. I think we would find a way to get both if we could, but I wonder if we are starting a logjam by potentially having Power, Estrella, Freeman and Koch in a 2 year time.
Always need to recruit as much as possible for every position. Ultimately if we got all 4 of those guys, 2 likely won't turn out being all they were cracked up to be, and there's always the possibility of injury or transfer.

With the environment we're in nowadays you can't worry about the log jams, you have to feel lucky to have a log jam.

Yes
Yes
Yes

From Powers highlights he seems to be more of an outside jump shooter type. JP I think might mix it up inside a little more. Even though they are similar in size. I could be wrong.

More the merrier as far as talent goes. I think he JP and Freeman can all play together. It just provides lineup flexibility to be able to play both big and small. That's a heck of a front line even if they don't start together necessarily.

Estrella is more of a 5 with perimeter skills. Power is a stretch 4. They would work well together and Iowa would absolutely take both.

Looks remarkable smooth playing against some good competition. This guy makes it look effortless. If Mac gets this guy Iowa with or without Estella would be in a great place.