Time to Clean house

longtimer

Barta has to be one of the worst athletic directors in power 5. His Basketball hires have been a bust. His contract negotiations and buyout for Ferentz one of the all time great blunders. He may be a decent fund raiser? but we need a change

Ferentz Doesn't deserve to be fired as he has really done a lot of good things in the program. Besides we couldnt afford the buyout. Would although be a great time for him to retire. And we would then need to look for a new coach not named Ferentz with hopefully a new AD

Dolph He really did it this last game with his comments abut recruiting. Not that I don' t agree but it is going to be difficult to smooth it over. Besides his play by play call is starting to surpass Zobel. Every time we gain 2 yards its 5 and every time opposing team gains 5 its 3. Podolak does a pretty good job but he's geting up there

McCaffrey In the now infamous words of Dolph the guy can't recruit. And is at best a mediocre game coach. I guess he could save his job if he surprises this year. And next year we have Trousant (sp) coming in to play the point. I expect he will be a griity hard playing guard like we have ad in the past

I think you can make an argument that everyone (except maybe Hansen) should be gone soon

1xy17l.jpg

So I read that Dolph bashed Dailey basically on a hot mic sort of situation? Is that the gist of it? While comparing Pitts 3 freshman to what we have basically. So I dunno if we are dumping Dolph it shouldn't be just because of that. His play calling is terrible. He can't read names or who's who out there in either sport anymore. He's wrong more than he's right on so many calls it's frustrating to listen to because most likely if your listening you aren't watching and that's all you know is what he's saying. I hope that if he's pushed out one way or the other Chris Hassel gets a shot at it. I have a feeling it'd be his dream gig and he'd be darn good at it.

I think we need to start by taking out the trash. That's Gutless Gary Barta. If we do that and get a real AD, the rest will probably take care of itself.