ticket trade

Looking to trade 2 tix to the 9/25 game in section 132 for 2 tix to the Ball State game. I can't go to the 9/25 game.

Are you looking to trade Ball St for Eastern Illinois or Eastern Illinois for Ball St, either way you won't find someone trading any other game (ISU, PSU, MSU, Wisc or OSU) for either one of these 2 and if you do let me know, I will trade Ball St or Eastern Illinois for 2 more to Ohio State.

My bad, 9/25 is Ball St. I just know the only game that could be switched are these 2 teams for one another. I can't go on the 25th, and was hoping someone would have other plans for Labor Day weekend and would be willing to switch. So if anyone is interested in this please let me know. Both dates of games they picked for me are dates that won't work for me this year (the only 2 that wouldn't have worked).

hawkeyescott, I may have screwed up which team they play on the 4th and 25th, but where did I mention anything about any of the other home games being traded for either one of these? I may have made a mistake, but that doesn't mean I'm an idiot. To clarify, I have tix for the 9/25 game against Ball St. that I want to trade for the 9/4 game against Eastern Illinois. If anyone wanted to trade a different game for my Ball St. tix, obviously that would be fine with me too, but I didn't expect that to happen.

The other game I got in my 2 game package was Michigan St., and I can't go to that game either, so I'm desperately hoping I can find someone to trade me for the Eastern Illinois game so I can get to one home game this year. Otherwise I'm sure I won't have a problem getting rid of them and will have to just wait until the Minnesota game to get to a game this year.

Latest posts