Thoughts on Penn State

They are clearly not motivated to play today, not surprising I guess with all the drama. Houston's defense is not this good.

Tom Bradley - is he a candidate for the DC job at Iowa? I would hope so, veteran coach, I think he's a top notch DC. Would be surprised if any PSU coach's are retained. Strong east coach recruiter.

Rob Bolden = Jake Christensen - both look good on paper, just can't get it done at the D1 level. They either need to move him to WR or let him walk next time.

Personally I don't want anyone from penn st on our staff. I'd like to see their program dropped altogether

Personally I don't want anyone from penn st on our staff. I'd like to see their program dropped altogether

Are you serious, I would interested in hearing the reason why you would like to see their program dropped? I would really like to see Bradley as our DC, the Penn St. defense has been a staple of their program for years.

Rob Bolden = Jake Christensen - both look good on paper, just can't get it done at the D1 level. They either need to move him to WR or let him walk next time.

It is awful to watch, but you are absolutely correct. I had flashbacks of open receivers and JC throwing the ball in the dirt.

Latest posts