This year, should Garza...

More minute,. or less?

• More, why?

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Less, why?

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Less, as long as he gets his points and boards. I want him to sweep the awards this year.................

Way less because it's rude to leave your starters in when you're blowing them out.
This is the answer I prefer. God I'd like to see us blow more teams out and not get tripped up by teams we shouldn't. Is that asking too much?

86-87 team was pretty deep........only unknown we have this year is the Freshman.............I cant wait for a blow out so I can see how they will contribute
They will have to be ready, in case the virus takes out 3, 4, 5 players, God forbid!

That team had 7 or 8 players that were on NBA rosters. Unreal!
Those practices had to be intense as hell. Can you imagine Ed Horton and Kent Hill going at it? How about Jeff Moe and Michael Reaves?

1998-99 was pretty deep as well, especially during the brief stretch that Sam Okey was eligible and healthy.

2015-16 had some depth, especially when Dale Jones was healthy and contributing.

That team had 7 or 8 players that were on NBA rosters. Unreal!
Yeah, the realistic expectation was that we coulda shoulda won it all that year, until the pooch screw that was the Vegas game. I was at the inlaws house watching when their minister stopped in for his usual make the rounds visit (they do that in small town Iowa), and I didn't even have the release of a good cussing when that game ended.

Yeah, the realistic expectation was that we coulda shoulda won it all that year, until the pooch screw that was the Vegas game. I was at the inlaws house watching when their minister stopped in for his usual make the rounds visit (they do that in small town Iowa), and I didn't even have the release of a good cussing when that game ended.
I whipped a full baseball uniform at the TV before that game ended.

Might be my most famous story. I was home for spring break, helped shag flies for a Loras College batting practice where a high school buddy was playing, and got home just in time for the game.

Latest posts