This was Pearl's year to succeed.

GodGodGodBathia

He had the talent, and more importantly, had Tyler Smith. However, nothing came out of all the opportunity he had to be an elite team this year because of disciplinary problems with most of his starters. He's never going to have a team as talented as Tennessee was at the beginning of this year; what more can he accomplish there?

just saying

This conclusion seems premature. Currently, his team is leading and on its way to the Sweet 16. Perhaps something will come of all the opportunity he had this year.

Anbody watching Bruce have a 'discussion' with his son about his up and under reverse layup attempt? :)

Tennessee up 11 at the half.

He had the talent, and more importantly, had Tyler Smith. However, nothing came out of all the opportunity he had to be an elite team this year because of disciplinary problems with most of his starters. He's never going to have a team as talented as Tennessee was at the beginning of this year; what more can he accomplish there?

just saying

I don't think I will buy that. this is his fourth year there. He is likely headed to another Sweet 16 team. His team two years ago was better than this year's team. I picked them to win the title that year. They have a Top 10 class this year. He is just getting going. It's like Tennessee is like Iowa under Davis if Davis could have recruited like Raveling.

Now, I might say this about Purdue..not sure they will have a trio like Moore, Johnson and Hummel in the future...this was a huge bummer for them

Latest posts