This offseason has to be the best ever........

ctbond

I'm just glued to my computer trying to find any info on expansion.

Keep up the good work Jon!

I'm with you on that! This has been great. Coaching searches, expansion..Making the off season go by fast. Can't wait till Kickoff though!!!! GO HAWKEYES!!!

I bet it is the best ever for Jon too. ;)

For a lot of reasons.

I am enjoying what this site is becoming; a clearinghouse for opinions and not focused on recruiting to make it work. We've proven you don't have to be that to be successful. We have had busier march April and may this year page view and visitors wise than in any of those months in the ten years I have been online with rivals or scout.

I think football season is going to be insane here. And I thank folks for making this a stop on their daily Hawkeye online experience

I thank you for doing this really Jon. Over on the scout site you'd never really interact with unpaid users. And on here its good to converse and talk sports with you instead of paying. So its been great being over here! So thanks once again. I also agree, football season your site my crash!!

I just keep thinking how much it would suck if this was all ado about nothing. This summer has been so awesome, I would hate it to fizzle.

I check in every half hour just to see if I missed anything on expansion. This is an incredible scenario evolving. I read a piece by Stewert Mandel of SI and he checks his twitters every 15 minutes to make sure he's up to date. Every fan of the game has to be glued to this thing. But I come here first because someone will catch the latest piece.
Probably will never happen again like this.

Latest posts