This looks like men playing kids

hawkinarkansas

Man, MSU is physical at every position, really shows how far Iowa has to go to even be competitive with elite level teams.

Including out coached. Let's keep playing our skinny guys underneath against their short corner

I don’t know if Iowa has a player on the roster that gets anything but mop up time if on Sparty? Weiscamp maybe sees 10 minutes a game as a freshman......he good

Graduate
Do it right

and win a few games.

That’s what the model looks like for Iowa’s AD vs the rest of the conference, whose priority is WINNING.

I don’t know if Iowa has a player on the roster that gets anything but mop up time if on Sparty? Weiscamp maybe sees 10 minutes a game as a freshman......he good

Cook would be starting. JBo would be a 7 or a 6. Joe would be an 8 or 9 this year. Beyond that....

They have stopped playing 40 minutes of defense. It lasted 6 games and two halves (second half of Pitt and first half of Wisconsin). Tonight was just awful defense, slow getting back, no talk, no rotation, losing guys. It doesn't leave me feeling very good about the rest of the season.