This kids got game....WOW

Fran should offer him a scholly NOW!

He could play with Fran's sons when they hit college. I have a feeling they're going to be pretty good.

You just never know. My son played with a kid that was a year older than him in Y ball that I thought was a can't miss star. He was so much better than other kids his age, it was incredible. He usually played at the Y with guys twice his age and could pretty much hold his own. Then he just disappeared. I kept thinking that some day he would pop back up on the NCAA scene as a star somewhere. But as far as I can tell, he never played at that level. Don't know if he got burnt out or what. Not saying this kid won't be a stud someday, but as the years pass, so many things can happen.

Kids are great players. They can learn how to play easily because their body is flexible. It is also one way how to be a good sport to other and can create good relationship with ther team member.

Need to get this kid signed up.

Hell he's a Legacy!!! Zach McCabe -> Jordan McCabe

Can't we at least call it some long range shirt tale relation????

You just never know. My son played with a kid that was a year older than him in Y ball that I thought was a can't miss star. He was so much better than other kids his age, it was incredible. He usually played at the Y with guys twice his age and could pretty much hold his own. Then he just disappeared. I kept thinking that some day he would pop back up on the NCAA scene as a star somewhere. But as far as I can tell, he never played at that level. Don't know if he got burnt out or what. Not saying this kid won't be a stud someday, but as the years pass, so many things can happen.

There are a lot of gym rats like this who, for whatever reason, will only see an NCAA court from the stands.

with those ball skills, he will play. been around and coached youth bball for over 20 years, never seen a kid with ball skills even close to that. like you said, if he doesn't get hurt or burnt, he'll be a stud. handling the rock like that is a commodity everyone will want.

Latest posts