This is by far the most frustrating half of football I can remember

I'm sorry but this is all about the players making mistakes.. this is not the coaches.. mcnutt drop td, missed fg, fumble and vandenburg not throwing ball away..

I'm sorry but this is all about the players making mistakes.. this is not the coaches.. mcnutt drop td, missed fg, fumble and vandenburg not throwing ball away..

Its a group effort. KF playing McCall in that situation is beyond belief and the play call from the 1 was KOK's worst ever

Sometimes I question why this team gets so shelled after 1 mistake.

Well it was more like 10 in that first half. So many opportunities, gifts from Purdue, yet no capitilization on those mistakes. It's sad.

I still haven't figured out running the go routes on our own goal line. When you need to be predictable we aren't, yet it still blows up in our face. Why was there not a 5 yard option/quick hit option? Amazing.

Oh well. Still up 21-14. Let's hope we can sure up the mistakes next half.

Question. We let McCall's potential hardship waiver go away and he fumbles, do you think he sees the field again? That would be a waste, but at least KF can say I told you so!

Youre right, the coaches have nothing to do with getting the players ready for games.

This was an equal opportunity bone headed half by staff and players...and yet we still lead the game and are clearly the better team!

Not your vintage Hawkeye FB at all!

Latest posts