This is 2019 right

floydvane

I can get darts on TV in 2019
I can get rugby on TV in 2019
I can get poker on TV in 2019
I can get corn hole on TV in 2019
HELL I can get HIGH SCHOOL b-ball games on TV in 2019
How is it that a P5 school can have a basketball game and it not be on TV in 2019?? Is this something Barta can sign for or is this all handled by the BIG 10 offices. Getting hard to be a Hawk basketball fan when I can watch, and this just helps forget about them all together. Not losing sleep over this but DAMN, help a hawkeye out

I can get darts on TV in 2019
I can get rugby on TV in 2019
I can get poker on TV in 2019
I can get corn hole on TV in 2019
HELL I can get HIGH SCHOOL b-ball games on TV in 2019
How is it that a P5 school can have a basketball game and it not be on TV in 2019?? Is this something Barta can sign for or is this all handled by the BIG 10 offices. Getting hard to be a Hawk basketball fan when I can watch, and this just helps forget about them all together. Not losing sleep over this but DAMN, help a hawkeye out

tenor.gif

For 10 bucks or so you can... I wish BTN (with all their ALT channels available) would just make every single hoops game available. But it's a cash grab of sorts picking on the die hards of the die hard fans. The folks they know don't want to miss even the least demanding of games. Capitalism at it's peak I suppose

Yep just another money grab by the BTN - so stupid. I have 7 BTN channels but they'll all be playing the same garbage.

200.webp

anything more than that ... just ain't worth it.

i watched 30 minutes Monday. didn't get a refund of my 30 minutes.

It is, but when I watched the game against Depaul, I thought I was watching the movie Hoosiers (making it feel 50ish) without the good parts of that movie.

For me, it's not worth $10, so I'll just wait to read the expert analyses on the HN forums.
We didn't play a lot of defense, but luckily they were so weak down low that we were able to pound it inside and get easy baskets, which opened up the outside for our shooters. We opened it up in the first half and put it in cruise control and looked like shit in the second half. We're back.

OK, to be honest, I didn't see the game and honestly didn't know we played tonight or if the game's even over...but I've seen enough Franball to know.

I don't think BTN+ is a cash grab. Its either they don't broadcast the games at all, or they charge $10 for a monthly subscription. If you don't want to pay for BTN+ then you wouldn't have been able to see the game anyway, so you're not out anything. BTN+ is a way to bring coverage of other sports to the fans who might be willing to pay extra for it...such as wrestling, WBB, volleyball, baseball, etc.

To me its only a good thing to have available. Its not worth a yearly subscription to me personally, but if you're a parent or diehard fan of one of the lesser sports, it would be an awesome thing to have.

Latest posts