This inflation is terrible.........

The only reason I care about the salary is because, how the hell are we going to even think of replacing him? It's hard to see Iowa paying a bunch of money to two coaches. That's why Iowa's tendacy to overreact to an Iowa coach overachieving for a season or two is irritating.

Yeah, I should complain more. That helps.

My opinion is I think this staff has more pros than cons and I don't blame the staff for this loss. Don't make it personal please.

I dont think you could be concise and come up with a defense for this staff?

I mean, this staff is your client & you are its Lawyer. This staff just committed a violent crime with multiple witnesses. You can only hope the DA f**ks up the evidence or something else critical to the case.

Thankfully, football is played for all eyes to see- nothing to hide from here no evidence to mess up

I would be for giving him five million a year if he won a Big Ten title once every three or four years and competed for a national championship once PERIOD!!!!!! If your performance places you in a position to finish in the middle of your field then your compensation should also place in the middle, pay scale wise. Any one who thinks he was given one of the highest paying salaries in college football to be an average coach performance wise is living in a different reality than I do. Yes, there are people who despise those who are successful in life but I think most loyal Hawkeye fans would agree with my five million dollar a year comment and just want the program to be more competitive on a much more consistent basis.

ABANDON SHIP!!! We just got a fat torpedo up our rear!!! (No I am NOT quoting Kim Kardashian...) This ship is sinking and the CAPTAIN needs to go down with it...
Lusitania1.jpg

Not sure about that. I'm not in the top 1% and I harbor no jealousy of the top 1%.

Actually, I'm not jealous of anybody for anything. Guess I am lucky like that--Jealous?
C'mon man!
Envy is such the hip thing right now. It's what all the cool kids are being taught in college.

Latest posts