This board appears to be going the way...

FreddyBrown

...of all free boards. For a brief moment there, I thought it had the chance to become the best Iowa BB board around--which, unfortunately, isn't saying much now.

As of today, the board is dominated by flamers and idiots. I hope that will change, so I can keep adding my two clicks a day to the ad count.

:)

We need a sticky or something that summarizes every "fire lickliter" topic so every n00bcake that wanders onto the board doesn't post another one

Come on, Freddy...there's not much good stuff happening right now. Of course it's going to be mostly negative posts. I have a feeling it's going to get much worse as the season goes. When HN was still with scout, I bet there was a year span that went by that I didn't check the bball forum once. That's why I like the new setup of this board though that all forums are included on the forum front page.

...of all free boards. For a brief moment there, I thought it had the chance to become the best Iowa BB board around--which, unfortunately, isn't saying much now.

As of today, the board is dominated by flamers and idiots. I hope that will change, so I can keep adding my two clicks a day to the ad count.

I agree Freddy. I hope my breaking down of film, my game to game predictions and my overall hoops knowledge will keep you here.
This is it! Go Hawks!

Turnip,

I just want you to know that I am a huge fan of your work. If my alma mater ever needs a new head coach, I'm going to work the phones for you hardcore.

See you at the game on Saturday. I'll have an Iowa State sweatshirt emanating the unmistakable stench of Monica's brick oven pizza and more than a few red sauce stains.

Or you could make posts about what aspects of the program you wish to discuss ;-)

Freddie,wouldn't it be nice if our BB team just got better. All of this negative crap would go away! Stay tuned.

As of today, the board is dominated by flamers and idiots

Speaking of yourself Freddy? Sure looks like you are doing the same instead of adding something concrete to this board. But hey, what do us other flamers and idiots know.......eh?

What exactly do you want people to talk about when things are this bad? Football?
Honestly, what do you expect to see if you come out here? Things are negative right now. It doesn't make it a bad board.

Posts whining about negative posters get old after a while, too.

Last edited:
I guess what we really need is the basketball board and the anti basketball board. I love talking hoops. I detest reading all the insidious crap and negativity surrounding the program. It is what it is. No reason to keep regurgitating it every day. It will get much better next year and we will be fine or it won't and we will be looking for a new coach, it's as simple as that, really.

Latest posts