The Worst Part

We still have everything to play for and almost control our destiny in the West. Rightfully though we don't stand a chance in our final two games and I will be surprised if we can squeak by Illinois. MelGor and Ameer will run for 400 yards each.

You are absolutely right. As bad as Sat was, Iowa wins out they will win the West (cause MN aint touching OSU and will get beat by either WI or Neb or possibly both)

Is this going to happen....eh.

the worst part is that we are going to be 7-5, go to some crappy bowl, and a bunch of fans will be satisfied with good enough, and nothing will change ... ugh :(

the worst part is that we are going to be 7-5, go to some crappy bowl, and a bunch of fans will be satisfied with good enough, and nothing will change ... ugh :(

I'm not so sure, not this year anyway. I'm one of those that typically, on average, is satisfied with 7-8 wins and a bowl win, not super happy, but satisfied. I usually quite happy with 8-9 wins, especially when we don't lose to teams we shouldn't (which does happen way to often). But there are seasons, like '10 and this year, that 7 wins really feels more like 5-6.

7 wins will be disappointing this year, even 8 wins will feel like a letdown. 6 wins would be a travesty.

I believe for many, like me, it's more about the aggregate...and right now, the aggregate looks like it's trending down.

Basically, my faith is extremely fragile, concerning KF and the program.

Must. Win. Saturday.

Latest posts