The view from my seat.

How many rows up were you? Those look like great seats with a tremendous view for being in a stadium with 113k.

I was in row 13, section I can't remember. It was on the goal line though. But that was 2006. I would definitely trade you situations though. This year sure beat 2006!

I was in Row 68, Sec. 15 and was surrounded by Michigan fans. Had absolutely no problems and actually was able to have some quality, intelligent discussions about football.

We were pretty close to you guys, couple sections over on the 15 yard line, row 58.

Fans around us were nice for the most part except for a lady right in front of me who starting cheering and taunting Daniels when he was injured in the endzone, at which point I got into an argument about her lack of class (her husband looked embarrased). Also, the fans around me seemed to not know some of the basic rules of the game, like not being able to decline a false start penalty and take the "play" that never offically happened.

Can't speak for Brach, but mine on the 15yd line were $90/ticket on ebay, but I bought them pretty early in the year.

We were in Row 7 at the 30 yard line on the Iowa sideline. Very good seat. I have no idea how to post pictures from my phone otherwise I would. We paid $500 for the set of 4 on E-bay. Surrounded by Hawk fans too, it was great.
We ended up with several extra tickets, and you basically had to give them away. Nobody was buying any tickets. Tickets were sold for $20-$30. It was crazy.

Sat 50 rows up on around the 10 on the Iowa sideline. seats were great, surrounded my wolverines and Red Wings with the exception of one hawkeye. I was blown away for my first trip into the big house with how friendly everyone was...then we got back to the golf course to find that our car was broken into and my wife's and sister-in-law's wallets were stollen. Looking forward to the next trip up there.

The tickets were $75. My buddy got them from his brother in law that has been a season ticket holder for quite a while. The surrounding UM fans were great. Actually, all the UM fans I talked to were great.

Latest posts