The RB position

vegashawki

I can't remember ever having this kind of misfortune with our FB even with having recruiting less at the position. Maybe we can fool the AIRBHG by recruiting these kids as "FB" and lining up with 2 FB sets? This crap with injuries and off the field issues is getting old as h e l l. Injuries happen i get that, but this knocking up girls and other stupid sh!t is inexcusable.

I can't remember ever having this kind of misfortune with our FB even with having recruiting less at the position. Maybe we can fool the AIRBHG by recruiting these kids as "FB" and lining up with 2 FB sets? This crap with injuries and off the field issues is getting old as h e l l. Injuries happen i get that, but this knocking up girls and other stupid sh!t is inexcusable.
This is America. Its not illegal to have a baby with a girl while you attend college. I wouldnt call it inexcusable.

Yes it is.

You're an idiot dude. Wake up I believe Trent "freaking" Richardson had a kid at the draft for Pete's sakes. There are alot of these guys that hook up and have kids. Teaches them responsibility at an early age.

You're an idiot dude. Wake up I believe Trent "freaking" Richardson had a kid at the draft for Pete's sakes. There are alot of these guys that hook up and have kids. Teaches them responsibility at an early age.

Gives them an OPPORTUNITY to learn responsibility. Hence, why some of the situations have't worked out, ala Wehger.

RB @ Iowa is over rated. We always end up ok here.

there is a big difference between being ok at running back and being good. we might have gone undefeated in 09 with a good running back. the last 2 years could have been a lot better with a good running back. the last 3 years we were just ok there

R u serious? Having a kid teaches you responsibility?? You got it backward. You are supposed to have the responsibility first, then the kid.

That's like buying a car teaches you drive.

R u serious? Having a kid teaches you responsibility?? You got it backward. You are supposed to have the responsibility first, then the kid.That's like buying a car teaches you drive.
Sometimes this thing called "life" happens. Dont tell people what they are supposed to to do. Let them live their own life. If they have a kid while they are in college so be it. And yes having a kid teaches responsibility. Its a fact

R u serious? Having a kid teaches you responsibility?? You got it backward. You are supposed to have the responsibility first, then the kid.That's like buying a car teaches you drive.

Having a kid can teach you a lot of things. Responsibility is one of those things.

Sometimes this thing called "life" happens. Dont tell people what they are supposed to to do. Let them live their own life. If they have a kid while they are in college so be it. And yes having a kid teaches responsibility. Its a fact

You are completely full of shart. You wouldn't know a fact if it kicked you in the nards. If having a kid taught responsibility, then there wouldn't be an epidemic of absentee fathers in this country.

editing post. I went on a rant and i apologize to WildTurkey. I disagree with your point of view.

Last edited:
Ok tards it was in reference to Wegher leaving the program not all in general. Seepig fat pig whatever pig you are, would have responded earlier but your mom wanted seconds, and thirds.

R u serious? Having a kid teaches you responsibility?? You got it backward. You are supposed to have the responsibility first, then the kid.

That's like buying a car teaches you drive.

I agree. And I'm scared that seepig already has 5 children, and my tax dollars are raising all of them.

Raising a child teaches responsibility. Making one doesnt teach ****.

Which leads to the next question.

What percentage of children are raised by their biological fathers in 2012 versus 1962?

There is nothing wrong with having kids at a young age for someone with a head on their shoulders.

Plenty of Hawkeyes have had kids during their college careers (along with plenty of guys across the nation). Some went to the NFL, some off to finish degrees, and some dropped out. You can't label having kids in college as negative or positive. It is what it is.

There is nothing wrong with having kids at a young age for someone with a head on their shoulders.

Plenty of Hawkeyes have had kids during their college careers (along with plenty of guys across the nation). Some went to the NFL, some off to finish degrees, and some dropped out. You can't label having kids in college as negative or positive. It is what it is.

Having a child with a woman you have no intention of spending your life with is legalized child cruelty. I know, I know, only idiots believe the nuclear biological family is superior to weekend dads and young moms who slut it up.

Latest posts