The premature meltdown on here was magnificent

I was critical, the effort was terrible most of the game, but they made me eat my words the last three minutes. I’m still in shock. A horrible loss turned into an important win! Wow!

I would have been frustrated but i was still happy to see them fight back even if jordan didnt win the game like he did.

They were very fortunate to win, they played poorly but still found enough to fight to pull it off. Some years are just your years and winning (and losing) is infectious

Where is the white supremacist hand signal in that? Looks like an upside down three to me.

4chan trolled left wing media by claiming the "OK" symbol was a secret white supremacy sign a couple years ago. So if you make a 3, give the "OK" sign, love John Cena throwing up the "W"s in wrestling, play the circle game in a picture, or even just rest your hand wrong, you are a white supremacist to half the country that's never played sports before. Some of the media admitted they were tricked, others doubled down because they could fool their dumb audience. So you still find people like this lady that must watch CNN for their news, and look like morons to people with any common sense.

4chan trolled left wing media by claiming the "OK" symbol was a secret white supremacy sign a couple years ago. So if you make a 3, give the "OK" sign, love John Cena throwing up the "W"s in wrestling, play the circle game in a picture, or even just rest your hand wrong, you are a white supremacist to half the country that's never played sports before. Some of the media admitted they were tricked, others doubled down because they could fool their dumb audience. So you still find people like this lady that must watch CNN for their news, and look like morons to people with any common sense.
Spoiler: people with common sense are outnumbered. :(

Unbelievable win but sorry Iowa had no pulse for 35 and a half minutes. That’s a true story because I watch all 40 minutes.

Go Hawks! They shouldn’t EVER play Man to Man, we are just not a good team when we do it.

Last edited:

1e1izd.jpg

Latest posts