The Ohio State Game

hoffman22103

Does anyone know anything about Bravo Sports Marketing? I was looking to get back home for that game and they are offering packages for $150 which includes admission to the Hawkeye Village. I just want to know if anyone has dealt with them since I think that's a pretty good price for a ticket plus food and drinks (minus alcohol).

That's where I got my two tickets from. I've bought tickets from them in the past, and if I remember right you'll get them a week or two before the game. The only thing I don't like about it is that you don't know where you'll be sitting. For the Wisconsin game in 2006, I ended up underneath the auxilary video board in the North end zone. Not the best seats, but they weren't really bad either - hopefully that's where I end up for the OSU game. I'm probably gonna pull the trigger on two for the MSU game this Friday.

The only thing I don't like about it is that you don't know where you'll be sitting.

That was the only thing I was worried about, but I haven't been to that many games recently, so I don't care it's a Hawk game against OSU. It will just be good time to be at that game. Thanks for the help fellas...

That was the only thing I was worried about, but I haven't been to that many games recently, so I don't care it's a Hawk game against OSU. It will just be good time to be at that game. Thanks for the help fellas...

In that sense, they're not any different than Stubhub, but with BSM you can actually pick how many seats you want as opposed to being forced into buying a block.

I had sent them an e-mail last night about tickets because my old man had already purchased two tickets from them for the OSU game and I wanted to go as well. The guy gave me a call back this morning and when I asked if they could bundle them together so we can get 3 seats and he said no problem. I like that we could bundle them even after he purchased two. We'll see where we sit, but like I said before it won't really matter because I'll be in Kinnick and that's alright with me!

that site is run by the university ... bought a few shirts form there

Nice, so now they are trying to be like the cubs and scalp tickets to the average fan. Another way for them to take more of our money, but I guess if people buy them, why not.

Nice, so now they are trying to be like the cubs and scalp tickets to the average fan. Another way for them to take more of our money, but I guess if people buy them, why not.

Remember they were offering a 2 game OSU and non-Big Ten package to season ticket holders who wanted a second set of tickets but could they could not fill the complete order. Maybe these are just the ones that are left after they sold all they could to those folks.

Latest posts