The MSU Sheep Have Lost Their Minds

What happened to all of the reporting a year ago that MSU was burying police reports of sexual misconduct by members of the BB and FB teams, i.e., not the Nassar assaults? Did that all get determined to not occur?

I’m glad I messed with their day. :)
Just like Penn State, they can't see the forest for the tree. All the reports of an out of control sports department must just slip past the Spartan faithful. "Surely just a bunch of outside "agitators" jealous of MSU", seems to be the response. Recently, during their Board of Regents meeting they cut off the comments of a sexual abuse victim of Nassar while she was speaking then threatening to remove her, that's how that place rolls.

Just like Penn State, they can't see the forest for the tree. All the reports of an out of control sports department must just slip past the Spartan faithful. "Surely just a bunch of outside "agitators" jealous of MSU", seems to be the response. Recently, during their Board of Regents meeting they cut off the comments of a sexual abuse victim of Nassar while she was speaking then threatening to remove her, that's how that place rolls.

It’s denial, deflection and excuses to make themselves feel better about the horrors they allowed to happen because of the culture at their university. Izzo and Dantonio are win-at-all coaches and they love it.

It’s denial, deflection and excuses to make themselves feel better about the horrors they allowed to happen because of the culture at their university. Izzo and Dantonio are win-at-all coaches and they love it.

You honestly think Iowa would be different?

Do you know that it wouldn’t?

I'm not defending those schools at all and what they did was deplorable. The Alford thing was deplorable and he wasn't liked. The football player dorm situation could have easily spun out of control.

I've worked around Big Universities enough to get this. My point is to no think it can't happen to and to keep watch.

Yup because we only hire loser coaches, just ask around the boards.

Neither KF or FM are losers. Whether they are winners is debatable. KF has the skill set to be a winner for the most part such that the right assistants being empowered can make up deficits.

FM teams lack certain coached fundamentals to conistently win beyond an assistsnt. FM is not a loser by sny means.

Abusers can be winners or losers. The can be unlikeable like B Knight or charming like Sandusky. All long term abuse needs a common ingredient besides an abuser..... someone willing to look the other way.....to pass the buck.

That is perfectly capable of happening at Iowa or Mid Prairie or Regina or ISU.

I'm not defending those schools at all and what they did was deplorable. The Alford thing was deplorable and he wasn't liked. The football player dorm situation could have easily spun out of control.

I've worked around Big Universities enough to get this. My point is to no think it can't happen to and to keep watch.

Of course it can happen anywhere. The problem was how long it continued to happen do to everyone looking the other way. How many Pierce situations have happened without repercussions at MSU? When something happens at Iowa, it gets handled. That's the difference.

Neither KF or FM are losers. Whether they are winners is debatable. KF has the skill set to be a winner for the most part such that the right assistants being empowered can make up deficits.

FM teams lack certain coached fundamentals to conistently win beyond an assistsnt. FM is not a loser by sny means.

Abusers can be winners or losers. The can be unlikeable like B Knight or charming like Sandusky. All long term abuse needs a common ingredient besides an abuser..... someone willing to look the other way.....to pass the buck.

That is perfectly capable of happening at Iowa or Mid Prairie or Regina or ISU.

Abuse is perfectly capable of happening anywhere there is a human. That's not real deep insight.

I interpreted the question you posed as relating to contrasting fan bases.

I sincerely believe that if Fran McCaffery or Kirk Ferentz were suspected or even credibly accused of such unfortunate deeds the fan base of Iowa would sour against either and pitchforks would be raised. Sure a minority would defend and excuse, but with our ho hum programs there isn't much incentive into retaining vile individuals.

Abuse is perfectly capable of happening anywhere there is a human. That's not real deep insight.

I interpreted the question you posed as relating to contrasting fan bases.

I sincerely believe that if Fran McCaffery or Kirk Ferentz were suspected or even credibly accused of such unfortunate deeds the fan base of Iowa would sour against either and pitchforks would be raised. Sure a minority would defend and excuse, but with our ho hum programs there isn't much incentive into retaining vile individuals.

After PSU and MSU of course.

About deep insight if it was common knowledge it wouldn't happen as much. Thhe Davenport Diocese hasnt been something Iowa can be proud if.

You can believe all you want. Believing doesnt stop it. Everyone has good intention intil its personal. I know you will spit but look at the Doyle Award. Nobe of us csn say for certain what happened withe the players and the dorm incident. What was done voluntarily and what was forced.

Of course it can happen anywhere. The problem was how long it continued to happen do to everyone looking the other way. How many Pierce situations have happened without repercussions at MSU? When something happens at Iowa, it gets handled. That's the difference.

Pierce was arrested and sent to prisin in short order. He was convicted gor a crime outside of IC. Difs

Latest posts