The "Iowa Drug Scandal" - Who is Paul M. Banks?

Who is Paul Banks? Maybe you should research who you are talking to before you come out with ad hominem attacks.

Oh, BTW, I have no idea who he is either. ;)

Love the line about if you admit you are wrong (even though he is right) then you can come back.

Or when he says "you have no idea who you are dealing with, go click on the "about" section" blah blah....here is a quote that just seems out of place to me:

"In 2007, the year before founding the Chicago headquartered webzine, which pays all of his bills believe it or not, he was one of just 20 twenty young American journalists selected to participate in a Fulbright fellowship in Berlin."

Is it me, or does anyone else find stuff like that inconsequential? Who cares what pays his bills? To me, that lessens this guy's already low credibility.

Wow, this is the same guy who also wrote a story titled: "DJK: Alleged Drug House Manager"..... did I miss the announcement that DJK was the leader of the whole house?

looks like his last response says he is shutting down commenting. I do love the fact that this guy has to make sure that you understand that he has been hand-picked because his journalistic excellence and that he is a Fullbright award winner.... I can only imagine him standing in front of the mirror saying over and over again, "People love me. Because I am awesome"

Amazing. He nuked a whole page of posts then shut down comments. Just left his FOUR replies to Fred's original post.

Maybe he was embarrassed at pulling the "I am a Fulbright scholar" card. He followed that up by saying "I didn't even write the story, am just defending it because it's on my site", which I guess means Fred didn't actually call him an idiot wannabe faux journalist.

However, if you'd like to enjoy some material straight from the Fulbright scholar, check out his first comment below this story: Iowa Hawkeyes Football Program Drug Scandal: Multiple Player SuspensionThe

I'm not usually one to jump on people like this, but I feel compelled to bump this thread and again point out what an absolute joke this guy is. No matter how he spins it, and no matter what his background is (most of which sounds very, very exaggerated), this guy is a BLOGGER. That's it. Prestigious journalists don't call their readers "f*cking retards" in the comment section.

This dude's perception of himself blows my mind.

Latest posts