The Doofus In Charge Speaks Again

J..F..C. Who cares what that Clown has to say? When I want to hear lies fly out of someone's mouth, I'll find a politician.

His bar for a coach is "not tied up in the FBI thing"? Christ we're fucked.

"We had several people request the contract, and we gave it to them as soon as they asked."

Another LIE.

His bar for a coach is "not tied up in the FBI thing"? Christ we're fucked.

"We had several people request the contract, and we gave it to them as soon as they asked."

Another LIE.
Was there not a follow up question to that?? Good lord. And Clinton didn't have 'sexual relations' with that woman either... They made them go through the dog and pony show of doing the FOI act request. If what he said was true there'd be no need for that at all.

I emailed Bruce Herald (again) specifically about that quote. This is unacceptable. I know we have been conditioned to just expect spin from people in this type of position but there are multiple cases of bald faced lies that Barta has told and needs to be taken to task for. I'm still waiting for the apology.

Was there not a follow up question to that?? Good lord. And Clinton didn't have 'sexual relations' with that woman either... They made them go through the dog and pony show of doing the FOI act request. If what he said was true there'd be no need for that at all.
Of course there wasn't. That's why a lot of people feel like the Iowa media is a bunch of lap dogs. You ask a question, get a bald face lie and just let it slide by? No follow up for clarification.

Latest posts