THAT'S ANOTHER OKLAHOMA FIRRRSST DOWWWNNN!!

S

Scorpio79

OU on the move against teh pig-f*****s from lames.
Snags is working the refs, of course. Iowa state nevar commits an infraction; only their opponents do.

It is not often that a moo-U game is on in Norf Ca'lina. I have to take advantage of this golden opportunity and watch how these frauds play against teams that aren't their Super Bowl against Big Brother.

OU is not very good. I can see why noterlame crushed them. They are no bettar than the pig-f*****s.
When was the last time Big Game Bawb had a team that couldn't score (neither TD nor FG) after a first and goal inside the 10 against iowa pig-f****** state?!?

Jantz vs Iowa: Heisman Candidate.
Jantz vs every other team: epic buster.

But it's NOT their super bowl, gawdammit!!

OU is not very good. I can see why noterlame crushed them. They are no bettar than the pig-f*****s.
When was the last time Big Game Bawb had a team that couldn't score (neither TD nor FG) after a first and goal inside the 10 against iowa pig-f****** state?!?

Especially with their Tebow clone.

I just turned on the ISU game. Did their #52 mess his pants? I don't know how he gets brown pants just right there but the rest of the back of his pants is clean. ucky.

Yes, DUG, there has been some pooping going on.

Clowns 6, OU 7. Total pillow fight.

Yep, OU just kicked Pauw & the boyz in the junk, and it hurt so good.

LOLOLOL jortz gets embarrassed with a sack as he's trying to set up le hail mary.

"dere won' be any panic in dat lockew woom" hahaha doofus meathead roads

Gameday 1st Half Runners-up!

Welcome to the CLONE HOUSE, Sooners! Don't think you're just going to waltz in here for a walk in da park - we will totally keep it within a score of yo sorry azzes in da first half!

Give 'em a break guys. They're out gaining OU by 47 yards.

Note: Above statistic is penalty yards only. In actual offensive yards, OU's up by like 200.

Latest posts