That guy Jerry Kill is a master motivator

JugadorHawk

35a21ar.jpg

Outside their locker room.

I really wish vegas would stop having us as favorites every game. Please, just let us earn it.

Their goal is to have even betting on both sides. If they made Minnesota a 3 point favorite, a majority of the betting would be on Iowa.

I'm predicting a Minnesota victory 34-17. If you knew me you would know how painful it is for me to feel this way, I hate Minnesota with the hatred of a thousand crazed Islamic fundamentalist extremists.

I'm predicting a Minnesota victory 34-17. If you knew me you would know how painful it is for me to feel this way, I hate Minnesota with the hatred of a thousand crazed Islamic fundamentalist extremists.

I'm with you FM. Living up here in 'Sota I've seen plenty of Gopher highlights this fall. They play aggressive, fast and they make things happen. We, on the other hand, plod ahead predictably waiting for something to happen. Polar opposites.

It will take a lot of mistakes by Minnesota and the type of performance we haven't seen yet out of Iowa for us to win this game.

Gophers +7 is the best bet in Vegas this morning.

Jerry Kill just said the same basic thing that Fitz says before every Iowa game - they (meaning Iowa) aren't going to change. Except he said it without the disdain that Fitz shows.

I'm with you FM. Living up here in 'Sota I've seen plenty of Gopher highlights this fall. They play aggressive, fast and they make things happen. We, on the other hand, plod ahead predictably waiting for something to happen. Polar opposites.

It will take a lot of mistakes by Minnesota and the type of performance we haven't seen yet out of Iowa for us to win this game.

Ha. I should have known you were an idiot when you said you live in Minnesota.

Bad bet. Just sayin

How much money did you win?

Latest posts