Thanks KState and Oregon!

Hawkfromnorwalk

Your ineptitude has now allowed the SEC back into the BCS title game where they will promptly kick the **** out of whichever non-SEC school they face...that is unless they put two SEC schools in the game...

**** you Snyder and **** you Kelly...

Spread option. 80% of the time it works 100% of the time...

6a00e553e551d1883401310f38a730970c-500wi

Your ineptitude has now allowed the SEC back into the BCS title game where they will promptly kick the **** out of whichever non-SEC school they face...that is unless they put two SEC schools in the game...

**** you Snyder and **** you Kelly...

Yeah, pretty much sums up my feelings. It's looking like 2 years in a row that I will not watch the MNC game.

I dislike the SEC.

With that out there... How far does Oregon fall? They lost in OT to a top 12 team. I think/hope they only fall to #3.
Stick with me folks... IF Bama loses in the SEC championship then we are saved from the SEC being in the title game!
This must happen. Start praying to your deities right now, people!!

I dislike the SEC.

With that out there... How far does Oregon fall? They lost in OT to a top 12 team. I think/hope they only fall to #3.
Stick with me folks... IF Bama loses in the SEC championship then we are saved from the SEC being in the title game!

I already tried that but Ganesh says he doesn't give a ****.

I dislike the SEC.

Actually the BCS standings are being projected as the following

1. ND
2. Alabama
3. Georgia
4. Florida
5. KSU

If Georgia beats GT & Bama beats Auburn on Saturday, the SEC championship game is basically going to act as a national semifinal between Alabama & Georgia. Winner goes to the title game.

Here's where it gets even better for the SEC haters.

The above happens, which is very likely. Florida beats FSU & ND loses to USC.

Then the winner of the SEC title game plays Florida for the National Title.

Actually the BCS standings are being projected as the following

1. ND
2. Alabama
3. Georgia
4. Florida
5. KSU

If Georgia beats GT & Bama beats Auburn on Saturday, the SEC championship game is basically going to act as a national semifinal between Alabama & Georgia. Winner goes to the title game.

Here's where it gets even better for the SEC haters.

The above happens, which is very likely. Florida beats FSU & ND loses to USC.

Then the winner of the SEC title game plays Florida for the National Title.

What a joke.... KSU gets blown out by a bad Baylor team and Oregon loses close to a good Stanford team, yet KSU stays ahead of Oregon?

What a joke.... KSU gets blown out by a bad Baylor team and Oregon loses close to a good Stanford team, yet KSU stays ahead of Oregon?

And those are only projections although Edwards appears pretty confident with the top 4 he did say Oregon could get in a 5 over KSU. Apparently the computers don't like Oregon.

Also Oregon can still get back in it. Stanford has to win at UCLA to win the PAC North. If UCLA wins and Oregon beats OSU, Oregon goes to the PAC title game against UCLA. Basically Oregon has a shot at 2 more quality wins.

That could vault them above everyone outside of ND & SEC title game winner. They would obviously need ND to lose to USC.

Latest posts