Texas/Michigan bad again?

Notre Dame looks solid this year. If they keep Wimbush healthy and stay healthy on D, then ND will be a salty opponent for anyone other than the holy trinity (Clemson, Bama, or Georgia).
It seemed to me that most of the problem, on offense, was the Oline. THAT is a major problem. Especially how highly rated most of the players that commit to Michigan are. We complain because our Oline isn't the best because we have walk-ons and 3 star players. What's Michigan's problem? Is it because Iowa beat them out for Alaric Jackson?

Unless UM makes some big strides, any good to great dline will give them problems.

I was at the game, and most of the points are spot-on.

I still think Michigan is going to have a good year, but it's offensive line was a real problem last night. They couldn't do anything right. ND has some solid athletes on defense (Coney in particular is a stud), but Michigan struggled up front more than I would have expected.

Wimbush is arguably the best QB Kelly has had. He had Michigan's D off-balance all night. He excels at Kelly's RPO offense, and is a weapon with his feet or arm. Notre Dame could be in for a big season.

I was at the game, and most of the points are spot-on.

I still think Michigan is going to have a good year, but it's offensive line was a real problem last night. They couldn't do anything right. ND has some solid athletes on defense (Coney in particular is a stud), but Michigan struggled up front more than I would have expected.

Wimbush is arguably the best QB Kelly has had. He had Michigan's D off-balance all night. He excels at Kelly's RPO offense, and is a weapon with his feet or arm. Notre Dame could be in for a big season.

9-3/8-4 works at Iowa, given the expectations Michigan has that's not going to cut it. Based on what I saw yesterday even the Maryland and Northwestern games could be a dogfight for Michigan.

Both are not where they want to be but Michigan is far from bad. Jim needs to hire a good OC and stay out of the way.

That's just it. He is supposedly the guy that can run a offense and develop a quarterback. Shea Patterson was the guy that was to solve all these problems.

That's Phil Simms.
Bah Gawd it is. Damn these rusty old eyes. Have Boomer and Phil ever been seen in the same room at the same time? I find it interesting they could jam the much star power into one photo and not get Boomer in it.

hqdefault.jpg