Terry Roberts in portal again

I don't know exactly what terms he left on, but Old Kirk would tell him to pound sand. New Kirk might consider a reunion. It worked for Jamie Tartt and the Wonder Kid returning to join Ted Lasso at Richmond.

I don't know exactly what terms he left on, but Old Kirk would tell him to pound sand. New Kirk might consider a reunion. It worked for Jamie Tartt and the Wonder Kid returning to join Ted Lasso at Richmond.
According to twitter not the best of terms. His dad I think had some less then flattering things to say. Felt like they burned that bridge.

I guess Miami has continued to go after other Dbs since Terry committed. He's not crazy about more competition and was looking for a starting spot to be handed to him on a platter. Miami is just doing what they feel they must to improve their roster. I don't see what else could have changed. Unless he's been tampered with by someone else and he commits there shortly. Can't be ruling out stuff like that.

Is there even tampering anymore? Seems like a theoretic crime given the seeming legality of collectives and street agents that the NCAA is allowing. As others have said, its the wild wild west.

I saw a lot of stink about what number he wears. He wore #2 in 2021 and prior. Then in 2022 he wore 22. I thought he was a damn good player on specials. I think he's ready for a starting role at DB but he has to decide where that's going to be. I was going to say that these guys usually have a destination in mind when they hit the portal. I was going to speculate he's set to come back to Iowa. But based on what I read above, maybe not.

Maybe he should look at Group of 5 or FCS schools. Somewhere where he is almost certain to land a starting position so he can showcase his skills. He's probably not going to go to a Top 25 team and break into the starting lineup and perhaps he is realizing that.

I think he is a starting CB on P5 team (including Iowa) if he is healthy...but that has been the rub. If he wanted to come back to Iowa, I would definitely be for it, I love watching him play. Dude is definitely due for some good luck.

I think he is a starting CB on P5 team (including Iowa) if he is healthy...but that has been the rub. If he wanted to come back to Iowa, I would definitely be for it, I love watching him play. Dude is definitely due for some good luck.
I would be all for him returning too. But if he comes back, who is he going to beat out for a starting position? Jermari Harris or Cooper DeJean? That may have been his reason for transferring in the first place.

I would be all for him returning too. But if he comes back, who is he going to beat out for a starting position? Jermari Harris or Cooper DeJean? That may have been his reason for transferring in the first place.

Is it just me, or do the Hawks seem a bit lukewarm on Harris? Maybe they are just look for depth, but it seems they have been shopping for corners.

Is it just me, or do the Hawks seem a bit lukewarm on Harris? Maybe they are just look for depth, but it seems they have been shopping for corners.
By his own admission, he's been a little rusty coming back from injury. So, it's probably not just you.

He’s going to be buried on their chart. It’s going to be a non effect
I think if Terry Roberts would have stayed healthy he would have started a lot more games for Iowa. So I believe if stays healthy at MSU, he could crack the starting lineup for the Spartans. Either way I hope he does well except for the Iowa game of course.

Latest posts