Tennessee Getting KILLED By Kentucky

March madness gonna be wild this year.
I so wish college football was like that. I’m not even mad about Iowa not being anywhere near the mix.

I just wish that there were like ten or eleven elite teams and you couldn’t tell who was going to end up on top. That would be fun to watch as a sports fan.

We know the top 4 football teams before the season even starts, and the gap between them and the rest is just comical.

I so wish college football was like that. I’m not even mad about Iowa not being anywhere near the mix.

I just wish that there were like ten or eleven elite teams and you couldn’t tell who was going to end up on top. That would be fun to watch as a sports fan.

We know the top 4 football teams before the season even starts, and the gap between them and the rest is just comical.

i really think this year is gonna be batshit insane. Don't get me wrong, im sure chalk will mostly play, but you're gonna see 15's beating 2's, 13's beating 4's, etc.

I could be a moron but I'm gonna fade Duke assuming everyone else is gonna hammer on them. They're not THAT much better than the other top 20 teams.

if ever there was a year where Iowa could back into the sweet 16/elite 8/final 4....this might be it

Iowa could use a couple big upsets in their bracket for a change. How would you like to be a five or six seed and play the 13 or 14 seed in the second round, rather than the three or four seed

Iowa could use a couple big upsets in their bracket for a change. How would you like to be a five or six seed and play the 13 or 14 seed in the second round, rather than the three or four seed

That would be nice. If you remember, the year Iowa was in the first four, Duke lost in the first round to Mercer. Unfortunately Iowa lost to Tennessee so it was Tennessee that benefited and went to the Sweet 16 instead of Iowa.

That would be nice. If you remember, the year Iowa was in the first four, Duke lost in the first round to Mercer. Unfortunately Iowa lost to Tennessee so it was Tennessee that benefited and went to the Sweet 16 instead of Iowa.

Or, Iowa State in 2016 ... #4 ISU beats #13 Iona, then gets to face Arkansas Little Rock (seeded #12) because they upset #5 Purdue. :)