Technical question

HawkfaninWA

I'm used to cutting and pasting images/pics, but for some reason, when I attempt to do that on this forum, it won't let me do that. When I'm in the reply box, right click, and hit "paste", nothing happens (and I've just copied from the other website so it's on the clipboard).

I also tried clicking on the image link and imputting the URL, but that just gives a response with a long line of web address, no pic.

I use Google Chrome, is that the issue?

Any other websites/forums, this is not an issue.

Help?

capt.f167272af3f447a59d9d704535e51f30-f167272af3f447a59d9d704535e51f30-0.jpg

I just right mouse clicked on an image on another site, hit copy url...came here, clicked on the picture icon in a new post, has a small mountain, pasted the code, and there it is

I just right mouse clicked on an image on another site, hit copy url...came here, clicked on the picture icon in a new post, has a small mountain, pasted the code, and there it is

Yeah, but you aren't using Chrome, are you Jon?

OP: I switched to Chrome recently and the same thing happens to me. I went back to IE8 and I can copy and paste images just fine. Chrome won't allow it, for some reason (I think security).
I like Chrome for speed and simplicity, but the fact that I can't copy & paste images on the fly is a deal-breaker. :(

You can also just copy the url of the image and then put these tags:

One at the front and one at the end

example

Latest posts