Team Personality

revkev73

With 1/3 of the season in the books, I was thinking about the personality of this team, to this point.

Gritty, resilient, positive, clutch, relentless, unafraid, flexible, supportive, leader led, and mentally tough come to mind.

They have fought off a couple of choking opportunities vs ISU and Cincinnati, and came through the fire.

When they have been run out of the gym, and out played, they learned from it, and moved forward, growing from loss rather than remaining mired in it.

The significant loss of talent to injuries and sickness, have led to opportunities for others, rather than the team collapsing over the losses in fright, fear, and underachievement.

They seem to have a nice balance and a good bit of that important ingredient "IT."

Well done so far! Fun to watch!

CJ Fredrick reminds me a bit of Bobby Hansen. He has the shooting eyes of a cold blooded killer, with the stroke to match.

I like the personality of this team much better than the team of 2-3 years ago which seemed to find ways to lose games like the one last night and wilt down the stretch as the season progressed. This team is just tougher. We are still going to need a couple more guys like Pemsl and Till to step up and give us some quality minutes once we get in to the meat of the B1G schedule.

I like the personality of this team much better than the team of 2-3 years ago which seemed to find ways to lose games like the one last night and wilt down the stretch as the season progressed. This team is just tougher. We are still going to need a couple more guys like Pemsl and Till to step up and give us some quality minutes once we get in to the meat of the B1G schedule.
I always kind of liked Pemsl's game, but he seems to be a bit lost, regressing, perhaps because of chronic injury fall-out. Yes, if he picks it up, that would be a big boost to depth and toughness. He doesn't seem to mind coming off the bench, and those players are valuable.

Latest posts