TCU v. Utah

cibula11

Honestly, how does either of these teams remain this high in the BCS. They haven't played a single relevant competitive team. And ONE game doesn't count. I know this is the argument every year, but seriously.

It is a joke. Seriously it's disgusting. What to be revelant play in a real conference...

UTAH, BOISE STATE AND TCU are complete joke teams IMO.

It is a joke. Seriously it's disgusting. What to be revelant play in a real conference...

UTAH, BOISE STATE AND TCU are complete joke teams IMO.

Well Utah has taken its opportunity to go to a BCS conference and I'm sure that BSU and TCU would also jump at a chance if invited. Unfortunately they just don't get to snap their fingers and poof their in a BCS conference. Also just as an aside there is a good chance that all 3 of these teams could win the Big Ten this season.

Utah is getting rolled. How far do they fall? I say they fall below every 1 loss team, and behind 1 or 2, 2 loss teams (Iowa and Stanford/AZ loser)

Utah is getting rolled. How far do they fall? I say they fall below every 1 loss team, and behind 1 or 2, 2 loss teams (Iowa and Stanford/AZ loser)

All the way out of the Top 25. Utah is not a Top 25 team. Ranked in the Top 10, hahahaha What a joke. What is even funnier getting beat by TCU who is Top 20 to Top 25 talent. TCU is not a Top 5 team. lol unreal.

Last edited:
TCU will get pushed by a 1 loss Big Ten Champion for the right to go the Championship, but it would be very very close.

Latest posts