Taylor Martinez

troy

is carving up K-State. 3 rushing TD's. What is his 40 time? He just broke off an 80 yarder. 209 yards early in the 3rd quarter.

Last edited:
Yeah, not looking forward to playing against he and Denard Robinson for the next three years!! These are the types of QBs that drives our defense nuts.

Funny how every team they play is "not good". I'm really getting worried about the next three years.

Yeah, not looking forward to playing against he and Denard Robinson for the next three years!! These are the types of QBs that drives our defense nuts.

Agreed. Although Berkhead is averaging something like 8yds everytime he touches the ball, not near as worried about him as I am Martinez. I think we all remember Eric Crouch.

Last edited:
The Big 12 doesn't play defense and Nebraska has yet to play a team that does. But I'm thinking Michigan and Nebraska are going to be tough to beat the next few years especially with our inexperienced defense. If we had this year's defense the next few years I'd feel better but I'm getting a bit worried. I see two games next year that we will be heavy underdogs in.

But our offense could be better than this year, if the staff allows it ;-)

Last edited:
Neither Michigan or Nebraska have played anyone. We'll know much more about Michigan today, and Nebby after they play Oklahoma, Texas, etc....bottom line is the Big 12 may be as weak as its been in quite a few years.

Neither Michigan or Nebraska have played anyone. We'll know much more about Michigan today, and Nebby after they play Oklahoma, Texas, etc....bottom line is the Big 12 may be as weak as its been in quite a few years.
Thank you for thinking Nebraska will get to the conference championship, since this the only way we play Oklahoma this year.

Thank you for thinking Nebraska will get to the conference championship, since this the only way we play Oklahoma this year.

That alone shows how weak the Big 12 is. Of course they're the best team in the North.....who else is there? Fortunately for Nebby, the south is just about as bad.

Actually I am concerned when we face a good D. Texas is athletic, but not playing well as a unit. OSU, I St, CU, KU not so much. Don't know much about aTm, but MU looks kinda good tonight. I heard what happened to Mich U, so I am concerned. I am not a cocky NU fan, but I support the team, I respect the opponents (while still kidding around) and relish its accomplishments

Actually I am concerned when we face a good D. Texas is athletic, but not playing well as a unit. OSU, I St, CU, KU not so much. Don't know much about aTm, but MU looks kinda good tonight. I heard what happened to Mich U, so I am concerned. I am not a cocky NU fan, but I support the team, I respect the opponents (while still kidding around) and relish its accomplishments

Personally, I think Texas is a joke. Yes, a decent D, but Oklahoma is the only competition this year for you guys. Michigan doesn't have a defense, so what happened to them is more about a lack of defense than an inability to convert on offense....although Drob was shut down. Best of luck the rest of the year....maybe we'll see a bowl matchup if both teams get through their conferences.

Latest posts