Talk Shows this week........

rdubbs

Banned
are going to crush Iowa, just have thicker skin and remember, 9-0, 9-0, 9-0..........There is no reason to get into ******* matches with these chuckleheads because they know we are passionate about our team and they know they can get us to respond. Don't do it! 9-0, 9-0, 9-0.

I say let the talking heads rip us up and down the block, call us out all day long, call us fakers and wanabees to the BCS, just sit back turn the other cheek take in all the abuse, because in the end 12 - 0 and a possible #1 team in the country will shut their pieholes and we'll have the last laugh, be strong gang and GO HAWKS!!!

are going to crush Iowa, just have thicker skin and remember, 9-0, 9-0, 9-0..........There is no reason to get into ******* matches with these chuckleheads because they know we are passionate about our team and they know they can get us to respond. Don't do it! 9-0, 9-0, 9-0.

Isn't kind of sad that we even need a post like this?

I like what Gerry DiNardo said a week or so ago about Iowa. He said we could be 12-0, go to the NC game, win that one and people STILL would say we're not that good because we don't win the way they think a National Championship team should win.

If you think it's bad now, if we lose to Ohio St. it will be way worse for a day.
But then it won't be so bad because they will not talk about us at all until January 1st.

As upset as I'm reading that Iowa fans are on this board and others, yeah it's sad but something that people need to step back and just relax.

Exactly. Some fans seem to think that this team needs them as their white night, to swoop in a save them from all of the mean people. I can promise you no one associated with the team cares. I promise you that no one on that team thinks they are the best team in the country right now.

The only criticism that matters is the criticism from within, and I promise you their is plenty to discuss their. This team doesn't need to rise to the challenege of any mook in the media. They need to rise to their own challenges. And what is great about this team is that they don't let anyone else define them, and they don't let what anyone else says change what they do.

If we were named "Ohio State" or "Penn State" or "Michigan" we would be ranked #2 in the BCS with the schedule we have played and the teams we have beaten, especially on the road.

They loathe us because we have barged in on their party. They want to talk about USC and OSU, not about Iowa.

BTW, don't think that Ferentz doesn't like all of this national disrespect. Coaches love to use that kind of stuff for motivation. Hell, he even feeds into it himself.

And in the meantime a lot of people (including recruits) are looking at Iowa. Besides, the players and coaches hear it and gives them a little more fire.

No he doesn't. If he did, this team wouldn't be winning.

Ferentz:

"Obviously the computers haven't seen us play." Or something to that effect.

What...you think Ferentz is running around in practice blowing sunshine up their ****** telling them how wonderful they are?

Ferentz:

"Obviously the computers haven't seen us play." Or something to that effect.

What...you think Ferentz is running around in practice blowing sunshine up their ****** telling them how wonderful they are?

I doubt he is saying, "Did you hear what Lou Holtz said about you? Are you going to let him get away with that?"

I think it is more likely he was saying, "Do you guys want to fail now? After all we have done? Play like you did against Indiana next week, and your *** will be sitting in the loss column!"

Latest posts