Taking Suggestions

Which other game would you rather go to?

• Iowa State at Night

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Nebraska on Black Friday

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters

ddevries

We are some poor college kids in NW Iowa that can only go to 2 games next year. We're for sure going to the Michigan game because it's going to be amazing with the blackout/Harbaugh, but what other game should we go to? We have it narrowed down to Iowa State or Nebraska. Do we go see Iowa State at night in Kinnick for the first time since the first season I remember (2002) or do we wait for the Black Friday, maybe 11am kickoff, Nebraska game that could decide who wins the B1G West? Let me know what you guys think! Go Hawks!

We are some poor college kids in NW Iowa that can only go to 2 games next year. We're for sure going to the Michigan game because it's going to be amazing with the blackout/Harbaugh, but what other game should we go to? We have it narrowed down to Iowa State or Nebraska. Do we go see Iowa State at night in Kinnick for the first time since the first season I remember (2002) or do we wait for the Black Friday, maybe 11am kickoff, Nebraska game that could decide who wins the B1G West? Let me know what you guys think! Go Hawks!
Well the weather will be nicer for the ISU game that'll be a given if that matters to ya. And if next year plays out like it might then that Nebraska game could be for a whole lot of marbles again and be a heck of an atmosphere then too.. Just depends on what your preferences are. I say go to ISU and if the season starts playing out to where the Nebraska game looks like it'll be a big deal then see if you can get your Xmas present early and go it too...:)

You always go to a conference game, so much more on the line.

Since Nebby came into the league we are their equal or better. They should or could be improved this year so the game will be huge for both teams, division title on the line or not. Both teams could have about 9 wins at that time so you are talking bowl game placement, division ranking, etc. Let's hope the hawks are 11-0 again.

Nebraska could be a big game. It's always good to see Nebraska get whipped. This might be the only time there is Hawkeye and Cyclone bi-partisen support!! :)

Latest posts