Takeaways: Iowa Completes Sweep of IU

I think we are seeing what the formula looks like to win at a high level. Murray has to get his, but do so efficiently. Perkins has to be aggressive in getting into the lane and getting his shots. That is your Batman and Robin. Sanford and Flip need to be in double digits. Everyone else needs to contribute positively, but if those 4 guys are all scoring efficiently, this team is really hard to beat.

The regular season comes down to beating Nebraska on Sunday. A win probably gets a Thursday bye. After starting 0 & 3 to 11 & 5 the last 16 games was a good recovery. I hope Iowa doesn't squander the position it is in on Sunday.

The regular season comes down to beating Nebraska on Sunday. A win probably gets a Thursday bye. After starting 0 & 3 to 11 & 5 the last 16 games was a good recovery. I hope Iowa doesn't squander the position it is in on Sunday.
Nebby blew it big time against Sparty.

We can still get as high as a 2 seed if we win. What's even crazier is we can still get as high as a 3 seed if we lose! More than likely tho a loss puts us in the 5-7 seed range. A 5 is probably the worst position to be in honestly. And we can still possibly end up there with a win.thats highly unlikely tho.

O
We can still get as high as a 2 seed if we win. What's even crazier is we can still get as high as a 3 seed if we lose! More than likely tho a loss puts us in the 5-7 seed range. A 5 is probably the worst position to be in honestly. And we can still possibly end up there with a win.thats highly unlikely tho.
Ohio State did us a huge solid by doing what Wisconsin couldn't on Sunday. They knocked off a seven loss team (Maryland)

Now we need Indiana, of all teams, to knock off Michigan this weekend and we could be looking at a three seed

O

Ohio State did us a huge solid by doing what Wisconsin couldn't on Sunday. They knocked off a seven loss team (Maryland)

Now we need Indiana, of all teams, to knock off Michigan this weekend and we could be looking at a three seed
Michigan plays at Illinois before Indiana. Also northwestern in a dog fight with Penn State and they still play at Rutgers. It's possibly we will control our own destiny for the 2 seed by 8 o'clock tomorrow.

Michigan plays at Illinois before Indiana. Also northwestern in a dog fight with Penn State and they still play at Rutgers. It's possibly we will control our own destiny for the 2 seed by 8 o'clock tomorrow.
I stand corrected. If northwestern loses tonight and Michigan loses tomorrow. It's still possible to win and not get the 2 seed. We don't own the head to head tiebreaker with northwestern so we need multiple teams to tie for 2nd place. We want other teams to end up tied with us.