Take That Selection Committee

Was that game by Chris Webber the worst you've ever heard? I'm still in pain and we won!

I've never really noticed this before, but this year for some reason it sure seems like in a lot of these games there's one team they are pumping like crazy no matter what the game situation is. in the iowa cinn game it was like the announcers were bummed when Iowa did well, it was weird. today they were making excuses for the reffing in that Kentucky game, especially in the 2nd half.
call the game, you're not there to be a fan of Kentucky or Cincinnati, or whoever.

I've never really noticed this before, but this year for some reason it sure seems like in a lot of these games there's one team they are pumping like crazy no matter what the game situation is. in the iowa cinn game it was like the announcers were bummed when Iowa did well, it was weird. today they were making excuses for the reffing in that Kentucky game, especially in the 2nd half.
call the game, you're not there to be a fan of Kentucky or Cincinnati, or whoever.

We must of listened to different game announcers.. I thought Webber was Pro Iowa.

ACC #1 seeds 3-0

Big10 10+ seeds. 3-0

Suck on it MM committee