T. Boone doesn't believe Big XII will last, OSU to Pac-12ish

Ol' Boone will see to it that his Cowboys have a soft landing when teh crap12 dissolves, you can bet on that. Even if they don't deserve it.

The same questions remain:
Why would any conference want to bring on The Conference Destroyer, Texas?
(Why) Would Oklahoma or any other South team want Texas along in the Pac-## after what has happened in the Big 12?

Old man Pickens also said that A&M was making a mistake by bolting for the SEC. Not sure how being proactive and getting off that sinking ship is a mistake.

Old man Pickens also said that A&M was making a mistake by bolting for the SEC. Not sure how being proactive and getting off that sinking ship is a mistake.

I'd imagine that he thinks aTm would be better off going west to the PAC with OU, OSU, and Texas.

I'd imagine that he thinks aTm would be better off going west to the PAC with OU, OSU, and Texas.

i think it was more of a 'saving the big 12' move as opposed to thinking about AM going to PAC 10 instead of SEC. Just like everyone inside the b12 saying 'good luck' and/or good riddance (clownz woman's bb coach) to AM and now people looking for the next ship to jump on.

Latest posts