Swing & A Miss For Dumb & Dumber

Hawke

I was listening to the Iowa presser on KXNO; while Kirk was talking about the players in the hospital, someone at the station made the decision to drop the feed in order to stream the presser in Ames because "there's another university in the state".

You would think after all the hysterical bashing these tools did last week they could have at least given their listeners the chance to hear things from Kirk's perspective but that would've been too objective for those subjective mudslingers. Showing a little journalistic integrity was obviously more than they are capable of.

It worked out for me, I went to KCRG and discovered they had a video feed to go along with the audio.

Yeah if your going to talk crap about how the leader needs to lead and talk and stand in front of microphone so people can hear him u better do your job and let people hear it!

Yeah if your going to talk crap about how the leader needs to lead and talk and stand in front of microphone so people can hear him u better do your job and let people hear it!

Exactly. Bash the guy for not talking about it then you don't even broadcast it when he does. Please.

How does giving equal time to ISU show a lack of journalistic integrity?

KXNO didn't spend the last week bashing ISU; they spent the last week bashing Iowa/Ferentz and demanding that he speak to the media. Today, he gave them what they wanted and they cut away? You'd think after the chest pounding they did over the last 7 days that they would at least carry what Kirk said over the air.

Really Matt & Ken? I understand you were interviewing Rhoads when that point was clarified, but at least make sure that it wasn't mentioned later in the chat before telling the guy he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Now cause they didn't hear any of the presser they got 3 hours of pointless radio

I can't believe that anyone is even still listening to these two crack pots. I have tried to listen to them but they lost me weeks ago and i wish everyone on this board that feels the same would tune them out as well. Nothing will send a louder message than people not listening. Why do they make Midol, to get rid of the symtom's of PMS (Perault-Miller Show) so lets give PMS a good dose of Midol, Hawkeye Style

It cut out right at 4 when M&M were just coming on... that's pretty stupid. You would have thought they could have scheduled Rhoads to be on a little later.

Latest posts