Super BAD Tuesday

HaydenHawk56

What the hell was that? Another example of why we can't have nice things. Ugh. Assuming this game is over.

Boy either the coaching staff has their heads up their arses or the kids are mentally out of it. And what the hell is Weiskamp doing out there. he is the Big Ten's first to worst award winner.

Oh, you could tell it was over down 15 in the first half. At least for those of us who have watched enough years of Iowa sports to know better.

With this loss, Iowa is all but guaranteed the 6 seed in the BTT. I'm not sure what to think of this but it's quite likely they will play ... FUCKING PURDUE! (If Rutgers beats them.) Wait, I know exactly what to think ... I don't want to see another ass-kicking of the Hawks to end the season, so, there is no way anyone should want to play Purdue again. Literally, any other team - including Sparty or Terps - I'd feel Iowa would compete better against.

If Purdue beats Rutgers, Hawks would play winner of Nebby / Rutgers; most likely Rutgers. Then, ILL-swine-eye.

I would feel a helluva lot better about Hawks advancing with that line-up, so, F PURDUE but hope they beat Rutgers at home.

Looking a lot like Iowa loses out, loses their first B1G tournament game and ends up in another 8/9 game.

In other words, Fran found the National Player of the Year....AND STILL found his ceiling as a coach. That's why it's called a ceiling.

I like the topic title. My day was nothing but fixing problems and I had a bad feeling all day that this game could happen. Purdue had 5 days off and lowa had 3 and it showed. Iowa was sloppy with the ball and the 3 point shooting was bad. The way the refs called the game impacted it as well. Oh well on to Illinois on Sunday night.

Don’t get this game. Particularly at this point of the of the season. Purdue had 20 or do offensive rebounds. 25 points off of turnovers. Unacceptable.

Fret and whine, then flush (again).
It doesn't matter.
No reason this team can't get to the sweet sixteen still.

Not playing a 1 or 2 seed in the second round sure would be a huge help. Looks like this team is trying to make sure that happens again. Can't lose tonight's game if you want a decent seed.

Looking a lot like Iowa loses out, loses their first B1G tournament game and ends up in another 8/9 game.

In other words, Fran found the National Player of the Year....AND STILL found his ceiling as a coach. That's why it's called a ceiling.
Fran's next 8/9 game at iowa will be his first. If you want to hand out losses that haven't happened yet to pull the ceiling card, at least give him the proper ceiling, a 7 seed.

Fran's next 8/9 game at iowa will be his first. If you want to hand out losses that haven't happened yet to pull the ceiling card, at least give him the proper ceiling, a 7 seed.

It's frankly hilarious all these hot takes after each and every loss this season. Iowa is 20-10 and a lock for the dance in a year no one saw that coming. Garza was a nobody 4 months ago, now Fran pissed away a season despite having a potential National Player of the Year. I honestly don't believe anyone who has a rational thought in their head can objectively look at this season and be disappointed. Last night sucked, but jeez, get a grip

Fret and whine, then flush (again).
It doesn't matter.
No reason this team can't get to the sweet sixteen still.

Yeah there is, outside Garza the rest of the team is trash not sure there is anybody who would start on any other top 40 team in the country that is starting for Iowa...

Yeah there is, outside Garza the rest of the team is trash not sure there is anybody who would start on any other top 40 team in the country that is starting for Iowa...

I think you could also argue that Garza struggles when the rest of the team struggles. Does that mean that Garza may be slightly overhyped? I'm not saying I believe that, but at the same time I've seen some really quiet games from Garza in which he put up a big stat line, but really struggled. Maybe it's safe to say that Garza needs that "trash" to produce as much as that "trash" needs Garza to continue to get things done.

Oh, you could tell it was over down 15 in the first half. At least for those of us who have watched enough years of Iowa sports to know better.

With this loss, Iowa is all but guaranteed the 6 seed in the BTT. I'm not sure what to think of this but it's quite likely they will play ... FUCKING PURDUE! (If Rutgers beats them.) Wait, I know exactly what to think ... I don't want to see another ass-kicking of the Hawks to end the season, so, there is no way anyone should want to play Purdue again. Literally, any other team - including Sparty or Terps - I'd feel Iowa would compete better against.

If Purdue beats Rutgers, Hawks would play winner of Nebby / Rutgers; most likely Rutgers. Then, ILL-swine-eye.

I would feel a helluva lot better about Hawks advancing with that line-up, so, F PURDUE but hope they beat Rutgers at home.

I know I'm tired of Ivan Drago-Haarms blocking our shots and rebounding over our bigs. Hope that guy is a senior.

Latest posts